8 Feb 2023
Employee engagement is a critical factor for any successful organization.
Employee engagement is not just about having happy employees but about having engaged and productive employees. Creating a culture of engagement can be challenging, but there are some key strategies that Puratos Philippines has been adopting:
1. We inform the team about the clear vision and mission of the organization: Having a clear and shared vision and mission can help employees understand the purpose of their work and how it contributes to the organization's success.
2. Foster an environment of trust: Trust is essential for any successful relationship between employers and employees. Trust is the core of Puratos' working principle. Employers should foster an environment of trust by listening to employees' ideas and concerns, providing honest feedback, and recognizing and rewarding employees for their efforts.
3. Encourage collaboration: Employee collaboration will help create a sense of ownership and engagement. Puratos Philippines creates opportunities for employees to work together, such as team-building activities, social events, and networking opportunities.
4. Provide meaningful work: Employees should feel that their work is essential and has a purpose. Puratos Philippines provide meaningful work by setting clear goals and objectives, offering challenging projects, and encouraging employees to take the initiative.
By encouraging employee engagement, employers can create a positive work environment and help their employees reach their full potential. Implementing these strategies can help employers create a culture of engagement and, ultimately, a more successful organization.
- Maria Benilda-Adan, Human Resources Director, Puratos Philippines
Just recently, during the APMEA Connect in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Puratos Philippines is one of the countries that stand out from our Puratos Magic Night event last February 8, 2023. Having two bronze and two silver medals are significant recognition for the team. Most importantly Philippine team won the Gold Award for Best Employee Engagement, which we are genuinely proud of.